GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE ROIBG.com
ATTENTION! Please read the terms carefully before using this website. By using this website, it is considered that you accept and agree to the terms. If you DO NOT ACCEPT these conditions, do not use this website!
Article 1. These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between “ROI Communication” EOOD, UIC 121812251, with registered office and management address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1407, 27A “Korab Planina” Str., hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the clients, hereinafter referred to as the USER AND/OR CONSUMER of the electronic commerce platform roibg.com, hereinafter referred to as ROIBG.
II. SUPPLIER INFORMATION
Article 2. Information in accordance with the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the SUPPLIER: “Roy Communication” EOOD
2. Registered office and management address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1407, 27A “Korab Planina” Str.
3. Business activity and consumer complaints address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1407, 27A “Korab Planina” Str.
4. Correspondence details: Bulgaria, Sofia 1407, 27A “Korab Planina” Str.
5. Registration in public registers: UIC 121812251.
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Str. 2,
Tel.: (02) 940 20 46, Fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: Sofia 1000, Slaveykov Square 4A, floor 3, 4, and 6,
Tel.: 02 / 980 25 24, Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
III. PLATFORM CHARACTERISTICS
Article 3. ROIBG.com is an electronic commerce platform accessible at the internet address https://roibg.com, through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the purchase, sale, and delivery of goods offered by the SUPPLIER on the platform, including the following:
1. Register and create a profile to browse the SUPPLIER’s online store and use additional services to provide information.
2. Browse the goods, their characteristics, prices, and delivery conditions.
3. Enter into purchase and sale contracts with the SUPPLIER for the goods offered on the ROIBG.com platform.
4. Make any payments related to the concluded contracts, including through electronic payment methods.
5. Receive information about new goods offered by the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform.
6. Make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform through the website interface at https://roibg.com.
7. Be informed about their rights arising from the law, mainly through the interface of the ROIBG.com platform on the internet.
8. Exercise their right of withdrawal, when applicable, according to the Consumer Protection Act.
Article 4. The SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform organizes the delivery of goods and guarantees the rights of Users within the framework of good faith, accepted practices, consumer or commercial law criteria and conditions.
Article 5. (1) Users enter into a purchase and sale contract with the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform at the address https://roibg.com.
(2) Under the concluded contracts with USERS for the purchase and sale of goods, the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform is obliged to organize the delivery and transfer of ownership of the goods specified by the USER through the platform interface. Users have the right to correct errors in the information entered no later than the submission of the contract conclusion statement to the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform.
(3) Users pay the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform a fee for the delivered goods according to the conditions specified on the ROIBG.com platform and these general terms. The fee is at the price announced on the ROIBG.com platform. In case of a technical error in the price, the SUPPLIER immediately informs the USER of the correct price of the product and has the right to reject the placed order due to a wrongly stated actual price.
Article 6. (1) The USER and the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform agree that all statements between them regarding the conclusion and performance of the purchase and sale contract can be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Article 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is presumed that the electronic statements made by USERS on the website are made by the persons indicated in the data provided by the USER during registration if the USER has entered the corresponding username and access password.
IV. REGISTRATION FOR USE OF ROIBG.COM
Article 7. (1) To use ROIBG.com to conclude purchase and sale contracts for goods, the USER should enter a chosen username and password for remote access or authenticate through their profile on Facebook or Google, thereby deemed to have accepted these general terms. Acceptance of these general terms is also carried out when finalizing each order by the USER.
(2) The username and password for remote access are determined by the USER by completing an online registration on the SUPPLIER’s website in the ROIBG.com platform, in accordance with the specified procedure. USERS have the option to place orders for the delivery of goods with a profile on the social networks Facebook and Google.
(3) By entering their data in the user basket and clicking the “Complete Order” button, the USER declares that they are familiar with these general terms, agree to their content, and unconditionally undertake to abide by them.
(4) When registering, the USER should review the data protection policy of ROIBG.com and accept that their personal data be processed under the specified conditions.
(5) The SUPPLIER confirms the order made by the USER via email. An account is created for the USER, and contractual relations arise between them and the SUPPLIER.
(6) When registering or placing an order, the USER is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date information. In case of any changes, the USER is obligated to timely update the information provided in the registration or order.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT
Article 8. (1) USERS primarily use the interface of the SUPPLIER’s website in the ROIBG.com platform to conclude purchase and sale agreements for the goods offered on the ROIBG.com platform.
(2) The purchase and sale transactions are conducted in the Bulgarian language.
(3) In cases of ordering goods without user registration, the USER accepts these general terms at the moment of finalizing the order.
(4) The SUPPLIER is obliged to inform the USER of all details, irregularities, unavailable goods, etc., electronically or by phone using the contact phone provided by the USER.
(5) The purchase and sale are considered completed when the USER goes through all the shopping steps on the online store www.roibg.com and receives the number of their electronic purchase.
(6) The SUPPLIER delivers the goods to the address specified by the USER and is not responsible if the data provided by the USER is incorrect or misleading.
Article 9. The USER enters into the purchase and sale agreement for the goods on the ROIBG.com platform through the following procedure:
- Log in to the ordering system on the ROIBG.com platform.
(2) Choose one or more of the goods offered by the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.com platform and add them to the shopping list.
(3) Provide the necessary data for the identification of the USER as a party to the contract.
(4) Provide data for the delivery.
(5) Choose a payment method.
(6) Confirm the order.
VI. CONTENT OF THE AGREEMENT
Article 10. (1) The SUPPLIER and the USER enter into separate purchase and sale agreements for the goods selected by the USER, even if they are chosen with a single electronic statement and from a single shopping list.
(2) The SUPPLIER may organize the delivery of the goods ordered with individual purchase and sale agreements together and simultaneously.
(3) The USER’s rights regarding the delivered goods are exercised separately for each purchase and sale agreement. Exercising the right concerning a delivered item does not affect and does not have any effect on other purchase and sale agreements for other goods. In case the USER has consumer status under the Consumer Protection Act, exercising the right to withdraw from a specific purchase and sale agreement does not affect other purchase and sale agreements for other goods delivered to the consumer. Consumers are entitled to statutory warranty for the conformity of the goods with the sales contract.
(4) In the case of delivering goods that are delivered together as part of a promotional set with other goods, the rules for delivery and return of the respective set apply, as announced in the product profile in the online store.
Article 11. When exercising the rights under the purchase and sale agreement, the USER is obliged to specify accurately and unambiguously the agreement and the goods to which they are exercising the rights.
Article 12. (1) The USER can pay the price for individual purchase and sale agreements either at the time of ordering the goods or upon their delivery.
(2) Regarding goods delivered as part of a promotional set with other goods, the price for the set applies only in its entirety and is inseparable for individual items from the set.
(3) In case the SUPPLIER accepts the return of one item from a set under paragraph 2, the USER is entitled to a refund for the returned item from the set, which is proportional to the ratio between the prices of the items in the set in the supplier’s online store when not offered together.
VII. CLAUSES APPLICABLE TO INDIVIDUALS QUALIFYING AS CONSUMERS UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT AND THE LAW ON THE PROVISION OF DIGITAL CONTENT AND SERVICES AND THE SALE OF GOODS ACT
Article 13. The rules in this Section VII of these general terms apply solely to USERS for whom, based on the data provided for the conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement or during registration on ROIBG.COM, it can be inferred that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the E-Commerce Act, the Law on the Provision of Digital Content and Services, and the Sale of Goods Act, and/or Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
Article 14. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform are defined in the profile of each product on the ROIBG.COM platform.
(2) The price of the goods, including all taxes and fees, is determined by the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform in the profile of each product on the ROIBG.COM platform.
(3) The value of postage or transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, is determined by the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform and is provided as information to the USER when selecting the goods for concluding the purchase and sale agreement and before finalizing the order. If the USER does not receive the sent goods more than once, the SUPPLIER reserves the right to:
- charge transport costs to the USER with each subsequent order;
- not provide the right to return the purchased goods for a period exceeding 14 days;
- not provide gifts for the USER’s subsequent orders;
- reject “Price Protection” if the USER invokes it.
(4) The payment, delivery, and performance methods of the agreement are determined in these general terms and the information provided to the USER through the mechanisms on the ROIBG.COM platform.
(5) The information provided to the USER under this article is current at the time of its visualization on the ROIBG.COM platform before the conclusion of the purchase and sale agreement.
(6) The USER agrees that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act and the Law on the Provision of Digital Content and Services and the Sale of Goods may be provided through the interface of the ROIBG.COM platform or email.
(7) If the SUPPLIER cannot fulfill the delivery because they do not have the ordered goods, they are obliged to inform the USER about it and refund the amounts paid by them (if the USER has paid in advance through one of the proposed payment methods), in case the USER does not want to choose another available product to replace the one that is not available.
(8) The USER independently chooses whether to pay the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform for the delivery cost of the goods before or at the time of their delivery.
(9) The right of withdrawal under para.1 does not apply in the following cases:
1. For the provision of services where the service has been fully provided, and the contract provides for an obligation for the USER to pay, and the performance has begun with the explicit prior consent and confirmation of the USER that they are aware that they will lose their right of withdrawal once the contract is fully executed by the trader.
2. For the delivery of goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market that cannot be controlled by the trader and that may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. For the delivery of goods made to the USER’s specifications or clearly personalized.
4. For the delivery of goods that, after delivery and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items.
5. In cases where the USER has expressly requested the trader to visit them at home.
(10) When the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform has not fulfilled its obligations to provide information as specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the USER has the right to terminate the concluded agreement within a period of one year and 14 days from the date of receiving the goods. If the information is provided to the USER within the withdrawal period, the period starts from the date of its provision. The USER has the right to submit the withdrawal statement under this article directly to the SUPPLIER through the standard withdrawal form, accessible on the SUPPLIER’s website on the ROIBG.COM platform at the address Attachment No. 1 to these general terms.
(11)When exercising the right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the delivered goods are borne by the USER based on Art. 55, para. 2 of the Consumer Protection Act. The SUPPLIER is not obliged to refund additional costs for the initial delivery of the goods when the USER has expressly chosen a method of delivery other than the free standard delivery offered by the SUPPLIER.
(12) The USER is obligated to keep the goods received from the SUPPLIER on the platform and ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the period under para. 1.
(13) When the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform has not offered to collect the goods themselves, they may withhold payment of the amounts from the USER until they receive the goods or until the USER provides evidence that they have sent the goods back, depending on which occurs earlier.
(14) In the case of the delivery of goods that are supplied together with other goods as a set, when exercising the right of withdrawal under this article and in compliance with the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act, the USER should return the entire set as received and in merchantable condition.
(15) Regardless of the above scenarios, the USER is obligated to return the goods in merchantable condition. Merchantable condition means a condition that allows for the subsequent sale of the goods as new. Unpacking the goods should not have led to an obvious breach of the merchantable condition. In the case of a breached merchantable condition of the goods, the SUPPLIER has the right, at their discretion, to refuse to accept the contract withdrawal or to charge the USER for the costs of restoring the goods to a merchantable condition. According to Art. 55, para. 4 of the Consumer Protection Act, the USER is responsible for the diminished value of the goods caused by their testing, different from what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, and proper functioning.
(16) In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal under this article, it is considered that the USER has also exercised the right of withdrawal regarding any bonus content associated with the goods.
(17) The right of withdrawal also applies to books, only if the book shows no signs of use and is in a preserved merchantable condition, and if the book has been packaged with a foil – the packaging has not been opened. The performance of the contract for a purchased book begins from the moment of unpacking, at which point the USER loses their right of withdrawal, and the USER expressly agrees to this.
(18) When returning the goods, the USER is obliged to return them together with the complete received set, as well as all accompanying documents – cash receipt, invoice, acceptance certificate, warranty card (if issued).
(19) When returning the goods, the USER is obliged to return any gifts received along with the ordered goods, in case such gifts have been sent by the SUPPLIER.
(20) In the case of a purchase made by a legal entity, the provisions of the Obligations and Contracts Act that derogate from these General Terms shall apply.
VIII. EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT)
Article 15. (1) In the event that the USER and the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform have not determined a delivery period, the delivery period for the goods is 30 calendar days, starting from the date following the dispatch of the order from the USER to the SUPPLIER through the website of the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform.
(2) If the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform cannot fulfill the contract because they do not have the ordered goods, they are obliged to inform the USER about it and to refund the amounts paid by them. In these cases, the SUPPLIER could not be held responsible to the extent that they have informed the USER about the exhausted quantities.
(3) The SUPPLIER may refuse to process the order when there are reasonable doubts that the order is not authentic, including that it does not originate from the USER described therein, or when the requested product is temporarily unavailable due to depletion of quantities or other technical reasons. In such a case, the SUPPLIER notifies the USER by email or phone and refunds the amounts paid by them. The SUPPLIER may also refuse to process an order when the quantity or volume of the ordered items exceeds their normal consumption by a customer-consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, and there is reason to believe that the order is made for resale and does not fall within the scope of consumer purchase and sale.
(4) In case of inaccurate data provided by the USER for the delivery address and phone number, or if the USER is not present at the address, and in case of the inability to deliver the goods due to reasons beyond the control of the SUPPLIER, the goods are returned and remain in the warehouses of the SUPPLIER. In this case, the goods are not reserved for the USER unless they are prepaid. In the case of prepayment, the goods are kept for a period of 15 days from their return, and after the expiration of this period, if the USER does not retrieve them from the SUPPLIER, the SUPPLIER will refund the received payment, excluding the amount spent on delivery and storage. In case of inaccurate or erroneous data provided by the USER for the delivery address, resulting in the goods being sent to the wrong address, the costs of the courier service for redirecting the shipment are borne by the USER.
(5) If the goods are not delivered to the USER within the specified delivery period, the USER is not entitled to compensation. Reasons that may delay delivery beyond the specified days on the ROIBG.COM platform include: high volume of orders during a period exceeding the average and normal for the SUPPLIER; faults in the courier company such as untimely organization of the courier, excessive workload of the courier, unforeseen technical and information problems with the courier, or meteorological conditions hindering the courier; unforeseen technical problems in the systems of the SUPPLIER; faults in the suppliers of the SUPPLIER from whom the latter obtains the product; adverse meteorological conditions, and other force majeure circumstances that would hinder the normal organizational activity of the SUPPLIER.
(6) In all cases, the SUPPLIER guarantees and commits to delivering the goods to the USER with no more than a 15 working days delay.
(7) Delivery is made to the door of the USER only if the total weight of the shipment (including all its components and parts) does not exceed 15 kg. In case the total weight of the shipment exceeds 15 kg, the delivery is made to the ground floor of the specified address. (8) If there is no access for a vehicle to the specified delivery address, the delivery is made to the place that the street allows as the final and closest point to the delivery address.
Article 16. The SUPPLIER informs the USER about the transportation and courier expenses immediately before completing the order, and the delivery cost may vary depending on the product, method, and delivery address chosen by the USER. In the case of additional redirection of an already requested order by the USER or the need for a repeated visit to the specified address, the USER pays the delivery cost as determined according to the tariff of the respective courier. The conditions for free delivery, if applicable, do not apply if the USER requests a visit to the address at a specific time or within a certain range of the day.
Article 17. (1) The USER must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and their handover by the courier. If the goods do not meet the requirements or have visible breakages and defects, the USER must refuse to accept them from the courier and immediately inform the SUPPLIER through the ROIBG.COM platform.
(2) If the USER does not refuse the goods from the courier and does not notify the SUPPLIER according to paragraph 1, the goods are considered approved as complying with the requirements, except for hidden defects.
(3) In case the USER wishes to refuse and not accept the goods upon delivery, the transportation costs in both directions are at their expense.
Article 18. For unresolved cases in this section, the rules for commercial sales defined in the Commercial Act, the Consumer Protection Act, and the Digital Content and Services Act, and the Sale of Goods Act apply.
(IX) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Article 19. (1) The SUPPLIER takes measures to protect the personal data of the USER in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and European legislation.
(2) For security reasons of the USER’s personal data, the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform will send the data only to the email address provided by the USER at the time of registration.
Article 20. (1) At any time, the SUPPLIER has the right to request the USER to authenticate and verify the accuracy of each of the circumstances and personal data declared during registration.
(2) In case, for any reason, the USER has forgotten or lost their username and password, the SUPPLIER has the right to apply the declared “Procedure for Lost or Forgotten Username and Password,” available at [https://roibg.com/moyat-profil/lost-password/](https://roibg.com/moyat-profil/lost-password/).
(3) The USER agrees that the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform has the right to send electronic messages to the USER at any time, including newsletters or purchase offers for products, as long as the USER’s registration in the SUPPLIER’s online store on the ROIBG.COM platform is active.
(4) The USER agrees that the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform has the right to collect, store, and process data about the USER’s behavior when using the SUPPLIER’s online store on the ROIBG.COM platform.
(X) AMENDMENTS AND ACCESS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 21. (1) These general terms and conditions may be changed by the SUPPLIER, for which the latter will notify all USERS of the ONLINE STORE in a suitable manner, including those with registrations.
(2) The SUPPLIER and the USER agree that any addition and modification to these general terms and conditions will take effect against the USER after explicit notification by the SUPPLIER, and if the USER does not declare within the provided 14-day period that they reject them.
(3) The USER agrees that all statements by the SUPPLIER regarding the modification of these general terms and conditions will be sent to the email address provided by the USER during registration. The USER agrees that the emails sent under this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature to be effective against them.
Article 22. The SUPPLIER publishes these general terms and conditions at [www.roibg.com](www.roibg.com) together with all additions and amendments to them.
Article 23. These general terms and the USER’s contract with the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform are terminated in the following cases:
– Upon termination and declaration of liquidation or insolvency of either party to the contract;
– By mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
– In the objective impossibility of either party to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
– Upon seizure or sealing of the equipment by state authorities;
– In case of deletion of the USER’s registration on the ROIBG.COM platform. In this case, concluded but unfulfilled purchase-sale contracts remain in force and are subject to execution.
Article 24. The SUPPLIER has the right, at its discretion, without prior notice and without owing compensation, to unilaterally terminate the contract if it finds that the USER is using the ROIBG.COM platform in violation of these general terms, the legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, generally accepted moral norms, or the generally accepted rules and practices in e-commerce.
Article 25. The USER undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the providers on the ROIBG.COM platform and the SUPPLIER in the event of legal actions and other claims by third parties (whether justified or not) for all damages and expenses (including attorney’s fees and court costs) arising out of or in connection with (1) non-performance of any obligations under this contract, (2) infringement of copyright, producer, broadcasting rights, or other rights to intellectual or industrial property, (3) the unauthorized transfer of the rights granted to the USER to other persons for the duration and under the terms of the contract, and (4) false declaration of the presence or absence of the quality of a consumer within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act.
Article 26.The SUPPLIER is not responsible in case of force majeure, accidents, internet problems, technical, or other objective reasons, including orders from competent state authorities.
Article 27. (1) The SUPPLIER is not responsible for damages caused by the USER to third parties.
(2) The SUPPLIER is not responsible for pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages, expressed in lost profits or suffered damages, caused to the USER in the process of using or not using ROIBG.COM and concluding purchase-sale contracts with the SUPPLIER.
(3) The SUPPLIER is not responsible for the time during which the platform was not accessible due to force majeure.
(4) The SUPPLIER is not responsible for damages from comments, opinions, and publications under the products, news, and articles on the ROIBG.COM platform.
Article 28. (1) The SUPPLIER is not responsible in the event of overcoming the security measures of the technical equipment resulting in the loss of information, dissemination of information, access to information, restriction of access to information, and similar consequences.
(2) The SUPPLIER is not responsible in the event of the conclusion of a purchase-sale contract, providing access to information, loss or change of data caused by the false identification of a third party pretending to be the USER, if circumstances indicate that this person is the USER.
(XIII) OTHER CONDITIONS
Article 29. (1) The USER and the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform undertake to mutually protect their rights and legitimate interests, as well as to keep their trade secrets, which have become their property during the performance of the contract and these general conditions.
(2) The USER and the SUPPLIER undertake, during and after the expiration of the contract period, not to publicly disclose written or oral correspondence conducted between them. The publication of correspondence in print and electronic media, internet forums, personal or public websites, etc., may be considered public disclosure.
Article 30. In case of a conflict between these general conditions and agreements in a specific contract between the SUPPLIER on the ROIBG.COM platform and the USER, the clauses of the specific contract shall prevail.
Article 31. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions shall not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Article 32. For issues not regulated in this contract related to its execution and interpretation, the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria apply.
Article 33. These general conditions enter into force for all USERS on December 1, 2023.